LINUX rescue part 1
LINUX rescue part 2
LINUX rescue part 3
TO show how to use linux rescue mode, I think it is better use video. here is my thoughts for the destroy and recover plan.
1. change grub.conf make it wrong
2. delete kernel files make it not bootable
3.change inittab make it reboot all the way
4. change fstab and make it not working at all
1.use rescue mode boot the linux, type in linux rescue
2. mount the / disk, fix inittab and fstab.
3. mount the boot disk, fix the grub.conf, reinstall the kernel files
for details, please check the video.