If you have many Windows 2003 or XP computers and would like to setup all computers using the same home page, you can setup it using Group Policy so that the home page apply to all computers’ IE. To that, please follow these steps:
1. Run group policy from gpedit.msc or Administrative Tools.
2. Navigate User Configuration>Administrative Templates>Internet Explorer.
3. In the right side, double-click on Disable change home page settings.
4. check Enable.
5. Type the home page name, for example, http://www.chicagotech.net.org.
6. Close to save the settings.