Ok. So many days struggling. The problem been fixed one by another. here are the problems.
1. anonymous access without login prompt.
create a main site on 8080 port. give it a intranet host header.
Enable anonymous access both on central administration and website.
extend it on 80 port, give it a internet host header.
On IIS only enable the anonymous authentication for 80 port new site.
MAKE SURE EVERYTHING IS CHECKED IN AND PUBLISHED!!!!
2. Picture can not be seen by anonymous user.
TURN OFF PICTURE LIBRARY VERSIONING.
MAKE SURE PICTURE IS CHECKED IN! BLoody Hell.
3. anonymous user seen different background or master page or css than normal user!
MAKE SURE MASTER TEMPLATE AND CSS ARE PUBLISHED OR CHECKED IN.
4. Anonymous user can not see the content of content query web part.
I followed both, but i am not sure which one solved my problem , because it was cured instantly but after I have checked in manythings that i could not remember, as long as it is working now. I dont want touch it!!!
I really want to believe the second thread is more like the queue, although i am not sure. But at least it is not a problem at the moment.
5. hide login for anonymous users
6. hide ribbon, same.
To make a login for users. I just use another master page to do it.
I have 3 master page. Home for welcome page, main for websites, and login.master for users to login.
Error an unhandled exception occurred in the Silverlight Application when creating SharePoint 2010 Sites
8. Database need upgrade
9. Anonymous user can not use search, check my another post->
OOTB Navigation fix to support IPad & I-Devices
Fast rounded corners in Photoshop
13. Insert content editor webpart into page, put html code like this.
14. website is not working on iphone
15. Website is not working on win7 phone or Android phone
go to \app_broweser\compat.brower
Change isMobileDevice under android and win7 to false. save it.